From Curt Micol <asen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failed
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 11:48:21 GMT
On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Mark McBride<mark.mcbride@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ant does weird things with this sometimes.  Which OS is this running
> on?  Look at your ant script... it may be calling scripts that
> override your default environment, e.g. this snippet in the ant script
>
>  Darwin*) darwin=true
>           if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then
>             JAVA_HOME=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home
>           fi
>           ;;

Sorry, I am not sure which "ant script" you are referring, but this
lead me to a solution. On Mac OS X there's this:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home which points to:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Home

CurrentJDK is a symlink to the version, in the default case 1.5. I
just slipped this to 1.6 and now everything builds like normal.

Hopefully this will assist others in the future.

Thanks for your help,

--
# Curt Micol