incubator-cassandra-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonas Bonér <jo...@jonasboner.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a new beta soon?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:45:34 GMT
Will Cassandra config format stableize after 0.4? It's tiring that its
changing every other day.

2009/8/31 Chris Goffinet <cg@chrisgoffinet.com>:
>>
>> 332 is too much code to try to squeeze into 0.4 and should also be
>> left for 0.5.  Like I commented in the issue, if you want to tweak
>> Thrift to allow a no-op consistency level to be passed I am okay with
>> that in the name of forwards compatibility.
>>
>
> Great! That's what I'll do (no-op).
>
>> -Jonathan
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Chris Goffinet<goffinet@digg.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Do we have an idea yet when we will cut beta2? Getting the deadlock fix
>>> (waiting on merge) before the cut would be great. Any others we want to
>>> try
>>> to get in?
>>>
>>> I'd like to see a stable API if possible for beta2. This means we would
>>> need:
>>>
>>> #336
>>> #322 (at least the interface change)
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>>
>>> -Chris
>>>
>
>



-- 
Jonas Bonér

twitter: @jboner
blog:    http://jonasboner.com
work:   http://crisp.se
work:   http://scalablesolutions.se
code:   http://github.com/jboner
code:   http://akkasource.org

Mime
View raw message