From Toby DiPasquale <codeslin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data model names, reloaded
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:50:30 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Jonathan Ellis<jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Again, we've been clear about the direction and the timeline for 0.4.
> This kind of proposal needed to happen a month ago.  It didn't.  That
> may be a shame, but that's how it works, and trying to hold up
> everyone else for your pet feature (without even patches! you'll
> pardon me if the implication seems to be that you expect others to do
> that part for you) is rude.  That's not how OSS should work.

That was not my intent. Evan's provided some good stuff. However, I
think your original post would not have incited my post if you'd
provided some point at which this could be re-evaluated instead of
implying that the subject needed to be dropped altogether. Do you have
a suggestion as to when this could be revisited?

--
Toby DiPasquale