From Mark McBride <mark.mcbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra data model misconceptions, and their sources
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:32:53 GMT
My first attempt at a revamped data model wiki page is up here

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/DataModel2

This one follows phatduckk's approach of describing the data model
bottom up, which I found more intuitive.  I'm interested to hear if

1) It corrects some of the misconceptions people have run into
2) The bottom up approach is more approachable than top down.
3) I got everything covered and everything right :)

   ---Mark