From Mark McBride <mark.mcbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failed
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:48:42 GMT
Ant does weird things with this sometimes.  Which OS is this running
on?  Look at your ant script... it may be calling scripts that
override your default environment, e.g. this snippet in the ant script

  Darwin*) darwin=true
           if [ -z "$JAVA_HOME" ] ; then
             JAVA_HOME=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home
           fi
           ;;

   ---Mark