incubator-cassandra-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Goffinet ...@chrisgoffinet.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a new beta soon?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 02:33:52 GMT
>
> 332 is too much code to try to squeeze into 0.4 and should also be
> left for 0.5.  Like I commented in the issue, if you want to tweak
> Thrift to allow a no-op consistency level to be passed I am okay with
> that in the name of forwards compatibility.
>

Great! That's what I'll do (no-op).

> -Jonathan
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Chris Goffinet<goffinet@digg.com>  
> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Do we have an idea yet when we will cut beta2? Getting the deadlock  
>> fix
>> (waiting on merge) before the cut would be great. Any others we  
>> want to try
>> to get in?
>>
>> I'd like to see a stable API if possible for beta2. This means we  
>> would
>> need:
>>
>> #336
>> #322 (at least the interface change)
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> -Chris
>>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message