From Wilson Mar <wilson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra data model misconceptions, and their sources
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:51:58 GMT
This is a good discussion.

I would like to add that whatever English names we end up with we
should also get non-English versions of those words as part of our
process.

I say process because there may be a perfect word in Hebrew, Nigerian,
or other language we can borrow that implies the perfect nuance we
need.

We are expecting great things from this technology, so having
translations of the key words from the get-go would help toward
quicker wider world-wide adoption.

- Wilson Mar