From Chris Goffinet ...@chrisgoffinet.com>
Subject Re: Data model names, reloaded
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:01:25 GMT
+1 I am going to agree with Jonathan. I have been quiet mostly on this
thread, just to see how things played out. I stopped reading after
awhile, as I feel we really need to move past this for now, and defer.
Improving cassandra's performance, feature set and stability should be
our focus IMHO. Right now we have features that make it difficult to
deploy into production. Until we have those things resolved and
working, having major user adoption isn't going to help until we get
all of those things worked out.