From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website, an update
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:26:28 GMT
For those that want to follow this, a JIRA issue was created when
Daniel originally submitted this at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-231

There has been some discussion on Daniel's design since then, and some
other good ideas.  Please jump in if you want to see the website come
to fruition.

Michael