From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST client interface
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:33:42 GMT
I don't think Thrift's HTTP transport would be ideal for a RESTful
client interface.  It's more of a Thrift-over-HTTP than it is RESTful
HTTP.

That said, I don't see the need for a RESTful public interface.  You
would want to filter requests from the public anyway, and using pure
Thrift internally is going to be more efficient on the backend.

Michael