From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift API changes
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 03:10:28 GMT
Well, that was a long "week."  My fault -- as I commented on IRC, I
underestimated how long 185 would take as badly as I can remember
doing anywhere.

We're done with the big ones now.  (185, 240, 303, and 304).

Two more and then I think we can call it good for 0.4 from the
client's perspective: 232 and 300 (dealing with specifying the number
of replicas to wait for when reading/writing, respectively)

-Jonathan