From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject thrift API changes
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:47:02 GMT
Hi all,

Just a heads up that this is going to be The Week Of Breaking Things
in the client api.  There are a bunch of long-standing problems that
can't be fixed without making fundamental changes in the API so we are
going to bite the bullet and get those done now.  We've already done
CASSANDRA-261, -277, and -280; next up will be CASSANDRA-139, and
eventually CASSANDRA-240 and friends.

If you're on a version of trunk that Works For You, you  might want to
resist the urge to svn up until the dust settles.

-Jonathan