From Evan Weaver <>
Subject Re: thrift API changes
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 19:23:46 GMT
I lost track of which is which...

My impression was that we would eventually have something like the following:

get_slice(token, limit, [asc|desc])
get_slice_super(token, limit, [asc|desc])
get_slice(offset, limit, [asc|desc])
get_slice_super(offset, limit, [asc|desc])

Where token is either a timestamp (for time-ordered) or a name (for
name-ordered), and sending no token would be the same as offset 0.