From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Website, an update
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:46:22 GMT
Hi Eric.
regardless. just do a vote and wait 24 hours for people to respond.
unless you can point to a previous vote. (not discussion)

while this decision might be a no-brainer, it's the way things are
done, and it will help later on to have a decision. and get you guys
into the pattern of how things are generally done. It's easier to have
a blanket rule, then to decide which decisions are vote-worthy.

this can be done in the jira as well.

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net