From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative wire protocols
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:03:40 GMT
I'm interested in Avro as kind of a better Thrift, but that's still
pretty alpha.

I'm not really interested in stuff that's going to be Much Slower like
anything over http (Jay from Voldemort said that's basically a waste
of time and I believe him) or anything that requires hand-writing
clients for each language (everything else?).

-Jonathan