From Sandeep Tata <sandeep.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal: rename <table> to <namespace>
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 23:32:40 GMT
I'd like for us to continue with "Table" as well.
I agree with Alexander's argument for what "namespaces" mean for most
CS domains.

Moving up a notch to a "database" is also confusing (Do we also have
tables? Are there tablespaces? Different storage engines for each
tablespace?)

We'll have to think of new names for columns and supercolumns too ---
I'd rather we stayed with "Table"