From Jun Rao <jun...@almaden.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 0.3 and the OOM gremlin (CASSANDRA-208)
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:51:15 GMT
I vote for (b). By putting off #208, we can release 0.3 quicker. We should
include a few caveats in the 0.3 release, including the potential OOME with
a large number of keys on a single node and binary incompatibility with
future releases.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com