From Jun Rao <jun...@almaden.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Cassandra 0.3.0 release
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:33:25 GMT

This problem only shows up when both the writer and the reader try to
update the same socket channel. A writer only needs to update the channel
if it can't write the whole message in one write call. So, if one only
updates and reads a small column at a time, this problem may not show up.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

Sandeep Tata <sandeep.tata@gmail.com> wrote on 06/23/2009 10:07:13 AM:

> Jun -- this is a great catch.
> Do you know if this problem is reproducible with smaller column values?
From