From Chris Goffinet ...@chrisgoffinet.com>
Subject Re: proposal: rename <table> to <namespace>
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:59:52 GMT
But the thing is, BigTable uses 'Tables' as well. Calling it
namespaces just makes it even more confusing. Seems like calling it
namespace would confuse uses even more when trying to relate this to
RDBMS.

I think the bigger mistake is the fact we haven't made a super easy to
use tutorial utilizing multi-table with examples so users can
understand how it works.

Maybe I should make a screen cast :-)