From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Time to move to (ASF-sanctioned) git?
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 06:30:25 GMT

On 27/06/2009, at 1:05 AM, Eric Evans wrote:

> Ok, this raises a question for me. Assuming that we were to develop an
> RTC work-flow that included Git for version control and Gerrit for
> code
> review, would there still be a requirement to attach patches to the
> Jira
> issue?

comitters have signed a CLA already, and that applies to anything they
check in.
so RTC or CTR doesn't really affect that. people who aren't comitters
will still have to submit JIRAs/whatever and check the button to get
code into the system. we could change the wording to say the patch/
pointer to the patch is CLA'd.

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net