From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Time to move to (ASF-sanctioned) git?
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 10:15:48 GMT
Hi Todd.
I don't think thats the case. at least it wasn't a couple of years ago
when I regularly committed code into httpd, and we don't follow that
process on the hama podling.

you may want to ping general@incubator, but I think it's fine. the
other mentors who follow this list may want to chip in here if they
think otherwise.

remeber.. you still need the committers to vote on changing the
policy, but I think it's ok to do from a ASF standpoint.

regards
Ian

--
Ian Holsman