From Jonathan ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.3 RC is out
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 10:31:10 GMT
You're right, it has not been obvious from the ML alone that we were
this close to a RC, but it has been very clear on IRC.  My apologies
for not being louder here too.  (although anyone interested in
Cassandra dev really -should- be on irc.)

IMO it it better to have this under the site from the perspective of a
user trying to find the tarball he was reproducing a specific issue on
but that is my only reason to prefer one URL to another.

-Jonathan