From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read repairs for get_columns_since
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:35:34 GMT
It seems to me that you could come up with workloads that would cause
similar behavior for get_slice as well, or even get_column.  No?

In my mind it would be reasonable to add a read_repair boolean flag to
all the read API calls.  (But I'm not volunteering to implement that,
since I don't think we're going to need it in the near future. :)

-Jonathan