From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:02:41 GMT
I went all Enterprise on our jira and assigned issues to version "0.3"
that I'd like to get done in the relatively near future for our first
official release.

The list of issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310865&fixfor=12313861

Note that many issues are marked Patch Available which means we just
need to complete the review process for those.

If you want to grab one of the unassigned ones that would be awesome.
If you want to grab one of the ones I assigned to myself, that's
awesome too, but give me a heads up first so I don't duplicate your
effort. :)

Also, if there's other issues that you think should be on the 0.3 list
feel free to add them.  (Correctness issues especially.)  But IMO we
should not let scope creep too much for our first Apache release.

-Jonathan