From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remove doesn't work in the latest version
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:28:49 GMT
Those changes have been applied under the reasoning that at least it's
_less_ broken than it was. :)

All you need to do is expose

    public boolean remove(String tablename, String key, String
columnFamily_column, long timestamp, int block_for)

to thrift.

(Last I heard, Avinash was working on the CassandraServer / thrift
interface area, so I have put this off until he commits to avoid
adding conflicts for him.)