From Avinash Lakshman <avinash.laksh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: working together
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 03:26:15 GMT
Hit Send a bit too early. Thanks Torsten for bringing this up. I really
appreciate it. No one apart from committers I think should be voting for
other people becoming committer. I am assuming here only the committers are
involved with the project from a code perspective. With regards to that,
Matt I respectfully disagree with your assessment about Jonathan becoming a
committer. I strongly believe that it has to come from the committers
themselves. In short, I mean absolutely no disrespect to Jonathan or anyone
else, but Matt's assessment needs to come from the guys involved with this
on a day-day basis from a code perspective. My aim was to put forth our
frustration and not meant to put down anyone.
Cheers
Avinash

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Avinash Lakshman <avinash.lakshman@gmail.com