From Avinash Lakshman <avinash.laksh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random Checkins
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:37:36 GMT
Another issue with ConcurrentHashMap is that the dude is a memory hog. We
got rid of it over a year ago because of the very same reason. Also for
everything that is done there is a reason. I think we are not asking for
much to apart from run it by someone before what are basically changes that
suit your style. There is a reason why something is done the way it is - we
have been at this for over a year and half. I understand the community
business but it has to be established that random changes need to be under
check. At this rate everyone can just go trigger happy w/o any process in
place. It is important that this is realized.

Avinash

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Avinash Lakshman <avinash.lakshman@gmail.com