From Prashant Malik <pma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: could cassandra be split into two parts?
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:40:05 GMT
We have talked about this possibility for a while of plugging in various
stores into cassandra ,it should definitely be possible.
The top layer replication semantics would be handled by cassandra but
components like conflict resolution etc might have to be built for each
storage engine.

Overall this would be a good split.

- Prashant