From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: working together
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 04:12:24 GMT
Matt.
please don't.
your comments are just as valuable as anyone else's.

just be aware that if you talk about someone's skills on this list, or
their possible promotion to a committer it preempts other
conversations happening, and can discourage that person from
participating IF they are not made a committer then and there.

many times (on other projects) people's names are put forth as
possible committers (or members) and the feedback is 'not yet'. This
can't be done on a public list. and why I am so discouraging of it on
here.

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net