From Clemens Wyss DEV <>
Subject AW: AW: App using WebSQL - rejected
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:42:03 GMT
I added/set
In my Cordova.plist and now I am no more seeing the Documents/Backup-folder, which is what
Apple "is looking for". Right? If so, regard this "issue" as closed ;)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss DEV []
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Oktober 2012 15:22
Betreff: AW: AW: App using WebSQL - rejected

Find attached (if it gets through ;) ) the files on the phone.
I have WebSql Files in
and (later on)
Which ones are to be flagged? I guess the Cache-files?
Can I flag the /Library/Caches-folder or do I need to flag each and every file?

Initial tests getting hold of any of the files (making use of example-function setFileMetadata ) did not succeed. I
cannot access any file:
setFileMetadata(LocalFileSystem.PERSISTENT, "Library/Caches/file__0/0000000000000001.db'",
"", 1)