From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: AW: App using WebSQL - rejected
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:42:03 GMT
I added/set
	<key>BackupWebStorage</key>
	<false/>
In my Cordova.plist and now I am no more seeing the Documents/Backup-folder, which is what
Apple "is looking for". Right? If so, regard this "issue" as closed ;)

Thx
Clemens
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss DEV [mailto:clemensdev@mysign.ch]
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Oktober 2012 15:22
An: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: App using WebSQL - rejected

Find attached (if it gets through ;) ) the files on the phone.
I have WebSql Files in
Library/Caches
and (later on)
Documents/Backup
Which ones are to be flagged? I guess the Cache-files?
Can I flag the /Library/Caches-folder or do I need to flag each and every file?

Initial tests getting hold of any of the files (making use of example-function setFileMetadata
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.1.0/cordova_file_file.md.html#FileEntry ) did not succeed. I
cannot access any file:
e.g.
setFileMetadata(LocalFileSystem.PERSISTENT, "Library/Caches/file__0/0000000000000001.db'",
"com.apple.MobileBackup", 1)