From Herm Wong <kingoftheo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:47:20 GMT
The hello world app works with webOS javascript - haven't tried all of the common APIs.
Also had to modify the Jakefile to generate the cordova.webos.js file.
When generating the cordova.webos.js file, I'm receiving warnings that the files in lib/webos
do not have the apache header; should I go through and add the header to all of the files
or do we only want the generated cordova.webos.js file to have the apache header?

> From: fil@adobe.com
> To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:30:44 -0700
> Subject: Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1
>
> All's tagged except webOS JavaScript and docs. Then final step is generate
> the source release.
>
> On 10/17/12 10:45 AM, "Herm Wong" <herm.wong@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'll run some tests in the webOS emulator; I'm in Vancouver this week. I
> >left my webOS devices in San Francisco.
> >
> >> From: markus.leutwyler@hp.com
> >> To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
> >> Subject: RE: Release: 2.2.0rc1
> >> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:30:56 +0000
> >>
> >> Hi Anis,
> >>
> >> Great to hear .. I was testing on webOS 3.0.5 on a Touchpad and also on
> >>a Pre3 .. I believe Herm should have both devices ... if you need
> >>devices to test, let me know
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>
> >> Markus

WP7,