From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: capabilities api
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:03:35 GMT
I would take it one step further and have it be the responsibility of the
plugin in the first place to track the capability.

I don't like a flat `capabilities` object that is decoupled from the
plugin in charge of it in the first place. How would this even fit in a
fully-pluginable Cordova environment anyways? A "capabilities" object that
is part of the cordova "core"? Wouldn't this also force all future cordova
apps, even without any plugins installed, to require all permissions for
platform(s)?