From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 23:48:51 GMT
Adding the licenses is trivial. That said, this would require a retag of
the JS.

Here is my suggestion, Herm:

- add the license headers as required for webos.
- add any modifications to jakefile as required for webos.
- do NOT retag.
- we release an rc2 with these modifications getting into the common base
within the next week or two.

Go from there.

This way, we have rc1 asap for all platforms (including critical fixes for
iOS) and rc2 addresses this and webos including common cordova.js.

On 10/17/12 1:47 PM, "Herm Wong" <kingoftheoaks@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The hello world app works with webOS javascript - haven't tried all of
>the common APIs.
>Also had to modify the Jakefile to generate the cordova.webos.js file.
>When generating the cordova.webos.js file, I'm receiving warnings that
>the files in lib/webos do not have the apache header; should I go through
>and add the header to all of the files or do we only want the generated
>cordova.webos.js file to have the apache header?
>
>> From: fil@adobe.com
>> To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
>> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:30:44 -0700
>> Subject: Re: Release: 2.2.0rc1
>>
>> All's tagged except webOS JavaScript and docs. Then final step is
>>generate
>> the source release.
>>
>> On 10/17/12 10:45 AM, "Herm Wong" <herm.wong@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'll run some tests in the webOS emulator; I'm in Vancouver this week.
>> >left my webOS devices in San Francisco.

>>on

OTOH, looking
>>with