From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: moving towards semantic versioning for cordova?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:37:55 GMT
This discussion again :)

http://apache.markmail.org/thread/l2et3r5v35efprgd

With a point release coming out every month or so that limits us to being
able to "break" things every 10 months or so. With changing SDKs (see iOS
4.2, 5, and 6) sometimes we need to break things, like, asap.

Other times we break things because we are assholes (from our users' point
of view, at least :P )