From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pluginstall tool discussion
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 22:34:09 GMT
Recap of the meeting:

- Mike's + Anis' forks of pluginstall to be merged
- the cli api will tend toward Mike's slightly more verbose interface
- also included in all of this are Mike's changes to the plugin.xml spec.
includes eliminating some verbosity and going the implicit route where
possible (I.e. Source code target location for java files, for example).
Renames to a few plugin.xml elements included (I.e. Config-change to
xml-graft)
- trying to formalize a good starting point for plugin authors, some kind
of skeleton to work off of. Cordova-echo plugin (per the docs) does seem
like a good starting point for this.