From Filip Maj <>
Subject Pluginstall tool discussion
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 18:34:54 GMT
FYI, Mike, Anis and I will be discussing the pluginstall tool. Anis has
made many improvements, including adding plugin removal. Mike has also
done a lot of work and fixed a variety of different issues. However, their
work is diverging, so we are going to discuss the differences between
their forks and set a plan on how to get their code bases merged. Also
will touch on the API for this tool. Feel free to join in the discussion!
I will report back notes to ML after.

Call in info

Conference code:

Access Numbers:

Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):

(855) 870-5454

International dial-in number:
(408) 773-6768

View raw message