From Andrew Lunny <alu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notice: Notification of work on Notifications
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 19:16:01 GMT
* agree that status bar and local notifications should, in the fullness of
time, be core plugins
* push notifications are a little trickier, because apps that use wildcard
provisioning profiles can't use push notifications. I'm not sure if just
having the push code in there would cause compilation/app review issues if
it were unused.
* PushWoosh (another push notifications service provider) have also worked
on a plugin:
https://github.com/shaders/pushwoosh-phonegap-build-plugin/

Andrew