From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Phonegap-Plugins Repo
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:39:55 GMT
I highly recommend that your pull request is a README.md that redirects to
your plugin's repository, instead of a pull request with the plugin's
source code.

Example:
/Android/MyAwesomePlugin/README.md

README.md:
My Awesome Plugin is available at [
github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/](http://github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/)

Eventually the phonegap-plugins repository will be decommissioned and
encourage everyone to host their plugins on their own Github account.

Michael