From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation date
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 09:06:23 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have got a draft of the charter ready to be viewed. Take a look at [1]

Looks good!

It's common for a project mentor or two to follow the project as PMC
members also after graduation to help with the post-graduation tasks
and other Apache issues that may come up (and to later on take care of
nominating people from the project for ASF membership). If you don't
mind, I'd be happy to tag along in the Cordova PMC.

> There are still some people who have been voted in and haven't gotten their
> apache id's. I have sent emails about them in the original vote threads.

Once you have a list of everyone who still needs an account, let me
know their preferred @apache.org usernames and I'll request the
accounts. Once Cordova is graduated, the PMC chair will be able to
take on that task.

BR,

Jukka Zitting