From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Congratulations on graduation!
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:22:44 GMT
Hi,

As you may already have seen, in their meeting yesterday the ASF board
approved the resolution to establish Apache Cordova as a top level
project. Congratulations!

There's a few steps like moving the web site and the mailing lists to
cordova.apache.org that we need to take care of. See
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
for a list of all the things to do.

Graduation is also a good opportunity to drum up some press attention.
Ideally we'd already have a press release ready, but we could also
schedule one to go with the migration of the web site or perhaps the
next bigger release. Anyone interested in working with
press@apache.org to make this happen?

BR,

Jukka Zitting