From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android's History Object
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:45:35 GMT
Hey

I think there's a few JIRA tickets and a few discussions here for
this.  We were talking about switching to using the browser history by
default instead of our shim for a while.  There was a bug with the
browser history that caused us to be stuck on the first page twice.

I'm happy with us switching to the browser history instead of our
current default.  That being said, I think we need to follow our six
month deprecation policy.  I know that the policy sucks, but it's
there for a reason.

Joe