From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get the video tag working on Android
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:43:19 GMT
OK, I got it working on the Nexus 7 and the Nexus S.  Since I flashed
my Galaxy Nexus to CyanogenMod for Big Android BBQ I'm noticing that
Cyanogen shits the bed when it comes to HTML5 video. :(

Also, I noticed that multiple sources aren't supported and cause the
app to break.  I was testing against this page:
http://html5demos.com/video

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, sorry. It'll play from http or off the sdcard but not out of assets
> yet. That is a special case that needs to be worked on.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> This tag works quite well:
>>
>>       <video controls>
>>
>>         <source src="
>> http://videos-cdn.mozilla.net/brand/Mozilla_Firefox_Manifesto_v0.2_640.mp4
>> ">
>>
>>         </source> />
>>
>>       </video>
>> and I whitelisted the video domain.
>>
>> Simon Mac Donald
>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey
>>>
>>> I'm not seeing this working.  Do you have the page that you used to
>>> test? Is there anything that I should know? (i.e. not to put video in
>>> assets, whether it needs whitelisting, etc).
>>>
>>> Joe

>>> simon.macdonald@gmail.com

If we