From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android's History Object
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:50:21 GMT
OK, I did the switch.

So, we still have two histories, but instead of the shim that we did,
we now use the browser history as default.  This means that the
following will work again:

- iFrames
- Browser history with anchors and params (Fix for the 3.x to 4.0.x
bug was submitted months ago, but we didn't switch until today)

If you want to switch back to the old method, the parameter
"useBrowserHistory" must be set to false.  This should be good for old
legacy apps who use a different style of history.
navigator.app.backHistory and history.back should both work now.

Joe