From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagged repo, jake does auto-increment
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:02:05 GMT
Hey

I decided to just go with this one and to just run jake before the
tagging next time.  It's an RC, therefore we can make some mistakes.
I've tagged Android at 2.2.0rc1.  If you're doing builds of
cordova-js, just remember to do a git reset before pulling from
master, since the changes will be overwritten with the correct ones.
I do think that there should probably be an RC2 before release, so we
should be good.

Joe