From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin analysis
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 16:43:52 GMT
I believe there will be plugins that are not cross platform because there
are platform specific features that might need to be supported. However, I
believe that when a plugin can be cross platform (such as ChildBrowser)
than it should be and the javascript implementation should be the same no
matter what the platform is.