From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: capabilities api
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:19:16 GMT
It could get populated/updated by the plugins in charge. The purpose is
informational. If a capability is disabled/not present then the
capabilities object will just have that info.
I like the one object approach myself. I would include it as a device
property though. Something like: device.capabilities.*