From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: script to build binary package?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:30:20 GMT
Sure,

First off I usually throw the rc's and releases on phonegap's github (
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap). You can download a specific
release/rc by clicking tag.

Second, if they want to build the PhoneGap binary distribution, they can
check out Robson (https://github.com/stevengill/robson). Right now it uses
coho to grab the source release and then does the necessary commands to
build the PhoneGap distribution. Coho asks for a password when it comes to
signing. I still have to modify coho to have a non signing mode.