From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation date
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:58:04 GMT
Hey Jukka,

Like Fil and Michael have already said, we would love to have you stay on
with us moving forward.

I have updated the charter and added you + added Brian as VP.

I believe the next step is to start a graduation vote thread on the
general@incubator mailing list. I will get that ready and post it unless
there are some concerns? According to Ross, since we are all in
general consensus to graduate, we can skip doing a vote on our own mailing
list and just go straight to the general one.