From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation date
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:42:51 GMT
I want to bump this thread up and get the graduation process started. We
have released 2.1 as the first official release for Apache Cordova.

Looking at the link Jukka posted (
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process)

There are a few steps left till graduation:

   - a charter for your project
   - a positive community graduation
VOTE<http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>
   - a positive IPMC recommendation
VOTE<http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>
   - the acceptance of the
resolution<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution>
by
   the Board

I am not sure if we have a charter. Anyone have any details on this?

We can start a vote thread, but I am wondering if we need to have the
charter before we start it.

-Steve