From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discuss] Nomination of VP for Cordova
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 19:04:31 GMT
According to the charter, we need to appoint a Vice President for Cordova.
This is a discussion to do the nomination process with a separate vote
thread if we have multiple nominations. We can change the person appointed
at any time in the future.

Charter can be viewed at [1].

The V.P. will be in charge of representing Apache Cordova in the ASF board
and handling other duties involved with that position.

Reply back with who you wish to nominate. Lets have at least 2 people +1 a
nomination.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Draft%20Charter

-Steve